Does your business spend hours sending the same invoices week after week to repeat customers? Or offer a subscription product or monthly membership?
With Finli, you can save time by setting up repeating invoices called ‘Series’. These recurring invoices get automatically sent out on a regular interval and allow your customers to AutoPay for expected bills.
Benefits of Recurring Series + AutoPay
AutoPay, only available on a Series in Finli, gives customers the ability to store payment information and authorize charges for repeating bills. Customers will be notified when payments have been processed and can turn off AutoPay at any time.
As a business, you can tell at a glance which customers have set up automatic payments and reduce past due and unpaid invoices.
Here are a few other benefits of recurring series:
- Convenience: Recurring payments mean customers don’t have to worry about missing a payment. It’s automatic, so they don’t have to login and enter payment information each month. For your small business, no more worrying about forgetting to send invoices and trying to follow up on overdue payments.
- Improved Cash Flow: For businesses, series and recurring payments ensure steady and predictable cash flow. Knowing how much income to expect each month can help with budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Reduced Administrative Costs: Automating the invoicing and payment collection process saves your business hours and costly resources.
- Minimized Late Payments: Since payments are automated, businesses get paid on time, every time, reducing the frequency of overdue bills.
- Flexibility: Series can easily be edited and adjusted and offer many options in terms of scheduling and customization.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Customers can set it and forget it – avoiding the headaches of remembering to make payments each billing cycle.
Out of all the features Finli offers, recurring invoices + automatic payments are some of our most loved and regularly used.
Get started today and try Finli risk-free for 30 days.