Thinking of ways to get new students or customers?
Check out these 10 tips! 👉
- Climb to the top. Make sure your site comes up 1st on internet searches using basic SEO tactics. Don’t have a website? We can help.
- Reviews! Reviews! Reviews! If you’re listed on sites like Yelp and Google (and you should be), ask your current customers for reviews, and check and respond regularly to engage with your local clientele.
- Get social. Take advantage of social sites like Facebook, Facebook Groups, YouTube and Instagram to help spread the word about your business and build an online community.
- Promos, discounts and specials, oh my! Add discounts and special holiday promos to incentivize purchases and of course, gifting!
- Gain referrals. Offer incentives to your students in exchange for successful referrals. Perhaps a free class, private 1:1 session or a discount on this month’s tuition?
- Expand your customer base. Try offering classes for the whole family, start mommy-and-me sessions or even introduce an entirely new type of class!
- Go virtual. While this might go without saying, going digital could revolutionize your business. Basics include: a website and an easy way for students to pay you online. We can help!
- Utilize a 3rd party platform, like Outschool, Yaymaker – or Finli! Learn more about top education platforms here.
- Stay in touch. Find creative ways to stay connected with your customers and remind them you’re there. You can do this through social media, a blog or by starting a newsletter!
- Be human. Find ways to serve and show kindness to those in your local community. When they’re ready to begin martial arts or take piano lessons, they might just think of you. 🙂
Talk to a small business expert today to learn how you can get more customers! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (888) 831 – 1036.